Public Workshops for Support Engineers and Support Leaders
Over the next few months, I will be presenting a series of workshops for support engineers and support leaders sponsored by ASP. It’s a great opportunity to learn in a group setting for a modest investment.
For Support Engineers
I will present our most popular workshop, The Art of Complex Support, which covers all aspects of working with customers, from creating trust with customers to saying no and organizing your time. There are 3 sessions on February 17, 24, and March 3, and we will have plenty of hands-on practice. Train your entire team or get a taste for how a custom workshop could unfold. To register or for more details, go here.
For Support Leaders
There are 6 different workshops, all 2 hours long and focused on a single topic:
- The Art & Practice of Customer Journeys (bring one of your personas and build a journey with us)
- Digital vs Live vs Hybrid Journeys (bring one of your journeys and we will identify digital touchpoints with you)
- Support Website Design (bring your website and we will help you identify key improvements)
- Intelligent Swarming & Collaboration (we will cover how to do it right and how to measure success)
- Communities (bring your community or your questions about whether to start one)
- Breaking Down the Silos (bring your challenges working with Sales, DevOps, or Engineering)
Sign up for one or the entire series. We start on February 24th and there’s one per week, so it’s easy to fit them into your schedule. To register or for more details, go here.
Attendance is strictly limited to guarantee lots of interactivity. Sign up early!