A guide to designing, marketing and selling support packages, with a lighthearted approach and an easy-to-use outline, so you can focus on just one topic or read it all.
Support can make up to 50% of technology vendors’ revenue and generate hefty margins of 60% ++. Selling Value shows you how to maximize the top line by packaging support to meet your customer requirements, enabling sales reps to present the value of support and overcome objections, and minimizing discounts both during the initial sale and at renewal time. With over a dozen case studies, you will find plenty of inspiration for how you can augment and improve your current support portfolio.
- Principles of support marketing
- Creating support packages and portfolios
- High-end options
- Support collaterals
- Rolling out new portfolios
- Selling support
- Support Contracts
- Maximize support revenue by designing or retrofitting the portfolio to match customer segments.
- Design effective marketing and selling strategies for support packages.
- Minimize discounts both during the initial sale and at renewal time.
- Embrace best practices for the support renewals process.
- Create your own portfolio from multiple pre-defined templates of balanced, successful portfolios.
- Find inspiration in dozens of case studies.
Buy this book
Select the method of shipment, then click “Buy Now.”