A guide to managing knowledge in support organizations, written for managers, executives, and professionals involved in knowledge management initiatives.
Collective Wisdom is a comprehensive, pragmatic guide to the proven knowledge management (KM) techniques that will help you to drive down the cost of service delivery while improving customer satisfaction. It provides real-world case studies to illustrate emerging best practices in the hot areas of self-service, just-in-time knowledge transfer, and knowledge base quality.
I wanted to write you on my initial reaction to your book. It’s excellent! You have covered the practical topics of KM deployment and management in a very accessible manner. I went through an RFP process and learned a lot through solo research and dealing with many salespeople. Your book would have saved me many months of work.
- Creating and publishing knowledge
- Maintaining the knowledge base
- Using the knowledge base for self-service
- Staffing for knowledge management
- Implementing a knowledge management initiative
- Technology and tools for knowledge management
- Metrics and measurement
- The future of knowledge management
- Find out how knowledge management can boost customer satisfaction and internal productivity.
- Choose the right model(s) for knowledge management.
- Discover Knowledge-Centered Service (KCS), the emerging gold standard for knowledge management.
- Embrace best practices for support self-service, just-in-time knowledge transfer, and knowledge base quality.
- Evaluate the benefits of your knowledge management initiatives.
- Learn from real-world case studies.