The fully-revised second edition of the classic blueprint for managing customer success and support: a practical guide for managers and executives.
Are you a customer success or support executive curious about adapting industry best practices to your organization? Are you a newly-promoted customer success or support manager with plenty of ideas, but not much management experience? Or are you an executive with no hands-on experience with customer success, but wanting to learn more about how to decrease churn and improve revenue expansion from existing customers?
- Designing support portfolios, including pricing and discounts
- Customer success, from segmenting customers to structuring CSMs’ compensation
- Self-service support, knowledge management, and online communities
- Issue resolution, selecting a resolution model and leveraging collaboration
- Managing the business of support, from staffing models to budgets, to ROI analyses
- The support organization, reporting structures, outsourcing, and partner support
- Managing support people, job ladders, recruiting, scheduling
- Tools for support, with checklists by tool type and recommendations for integrations
- Support metrics, dashboards, and scorecards
- Find inspiration and best practices to build new customer success and support teams.
- Diagnose opportunities to improve existing teams.
- Design strategic approaches to segmenting customers, designing customer lifecycle journeys, managing knowledge, setting appropriate goals and objectives, and measuring customer outcomes.
- Streamline processes, manage team members’ performance, improve the support website.
- Find dozens of templates you can use right away: customer scorecards, sample support portfolios, hiring checklists, decision trees for selecting support models, job ladders, and budget templates.
- Use customer data to influence strategic decisions for the product or service, prospecting, and selling
Buy this book
Select the unit and method of shipment, then click “Buy Now”
— or get the Kindle version here ».
Full case (16 books) and half-case (8 books) orders are available for US shipments only, at a generous discount of 15% (full case) or 10% (half-case). For larger quantities or shipments outside the US, please contact us » for a custom quote.