Are you a customer success or support executive curious about adapting industry best practices to your organization? Are you a newly-promoted customer success or support manager with plenty of ideas, but not much management experience? Or are you an executive with no hands-on experience with customer success, but wanting to learn more about how to decrease churn and improve revenue expansion from existing customers?
The Art of Support, Second Edition is a practical guide for managers and executives that answers your questions. In it, you will find:
- Best practices for customer success and support, from designing customer lifecycle journeys, to managing day-to-day activities, to measuring results.
- Nuanced recommendations to build or improve your organization: segmenting customers, choosing delivery models that match customers’ requirements and resource constraints, managing knowledge, setting appropriate goals and objectives.
- Dozens of practical tools you can use right away such as customer scorecards, sample support portfolios, hiring checklists, decision trees for selecting support models, job ladders, and budget templates.
- How to use customer data to influence strategic decisions for the product or service, prospecting, and selling
If you are a fan of the classic, The Art of Software Support, find out about the differences.
In 385 pages, The Art of Support covers:
- Designing support portfolios, including pricing and discounts
- Customer success, from segmenting customers to structuring CSMs’ compensation
- Self-service support, knowledge management, and online communities
- Issue resolution, selecting a resolution model and leveraging collaboration
- Managing the business of support, from staffing models to budgets, to ROI analyses
- The support organization, reporting structures, outsourcing, and partner support
- Managing support people, job ladders, recruiting, scheduling
- Tools for support, with checklists by tool type and recommendations for integrations
- Support metrics, dashboards, and scorecards
Order now for immediate shipment. You can also order the Kindle version.
You can order a case (16 books) or half-case (8 books) for US shipments only, for a generous discount of 15% (10% for half-cases). Please ask for a custom quote for larger quantities, or shipments outside the US.