The Art of Troubleshooting
Want an actual methodology for troubleshooting, rather than a scattershot approach? We can help — without burying support engineers in a rigid, time-consuming approach.
The Art of Troubleshooting workshop introduces a minimalist, but highly structured troubleshooting methodology that ensures that support engineers first get a full description of the problem before embarking on a resolution. It’s useful to both first-line engineers and highly experienced engineers. It’s a one-day workshop.
- The Basic Action Workflow (an intuitive and powerful tool to understand customer interactions)
- Questioning techniques
- Separating needs and wants
- Creating a problem statement
- Making a successful commitment to the customer
- Creating an action plan
- Problem solving techniques
- Using internal resources wisely
- Getting the customer to cooperate
- Time management
- We customize each delivery to suit your exact needs. For more information or to schedule a session, please contact us.
- This workshop is an ideal companion to The Art of Complex Support, which focuses on positive customer interactions, and can be combined with it to be delivered in a 2.5-day format.