A different view of time management for support professionals who live in a world of interruptions.
Time management is key to success in chaotic support environments, and yet it’s hard to find appropriate time management training since most programs are geared towards project-oriented environments. The Art of Managing Time, a one-day workshop is specifically designed for support teams and addresses how to get things done in interrupt-driven environments.
- Defining priorities on and off the job
- Using a time log to identify time wasters, pinpoint high-energy times, and ensure that time usage aligns with priorities
- Breaking down high-level priorities into practical tasks and activities
- Maintaining a master to-do list to make it easy to prioritize tasks
- Urgent vs. important tasks
- Creating and monitoring a realistic schedule for an interrupt-driven work environments
- Setting up efficient systems for recurring tasks
- Organizing your workspace
- Fighting procrastination
- Dynamically reshuffling priorities
- We customize each delivery to suit your exact needs. For more information or to schedule a session, please contact us.