The Art of Managing Support
From managing customers to managing support engineers and budgets, this workshop does it all.
The Art of Managing Support workshop is designed for new and experienced managers who want to become more effective at managing support organizations of all sizes.
- The support profession
- Managing customer satisfaction: defining support processes, selecting tools, managing escalations, driving root cause analysis
- Managing support by the numbers: selecting and using metrics
- Managing people in the support environment: hiring, coaching, retention, performance management, and career development
- Managing support finances: creating budgets, managing budgets, maximizing profits
- The workshop can be delivered as a learning experience or as a forum to brainstorm changes and come to a group consensus.
- We customize each delivery to suit your exact needs. The length of the workshop may be one or two days depending on the topics you select.