A workshop with just enough depth to ensure successful outcomes for typical support projects.
The Art of Managing Projects workshop is designed for support team members who lead projects such as new product releases, customer implementations, or support process rollouts. Participants should bring a project they have been asked to lead. During the two days of the workshop, we will create a complete project plan and mock-manage the project to completion.
- What makes a project successful?
- The role of the project manager
- Selecting the project team: project sponsor, stakeholders
- Defining project objectives
- Launching a project
- Organizing and scheduling the work: creating the project plan
- Identifying and reducing risk
- Getting buy-in from cross-functional teams
- Tracking the project
- Addressing conflicts and problems
- Avoiding scope creep
- Status reporting
- Turning around a failing project
- Conducting a post-mortem analysis
- The workshop can be adapted to focus on a single project.
- We customize each delivery to suit your exact needs. For more information or to schedule a session, please contact us.