The Art of Managing Knowledge
Is knowledge management seen as a chore? Is your knowledge base out of date? Shrinking? Neglected?
The Art of Managing Knowledge workshop focuses on implementing and improving knowledge management techniques for support organizations. It can be used as a strategic decision forums or as a mechanism to train the team on knowledge management processes.
- The four models for managing knowledge – and which one(s) are appropriate for your organization
- Finding sources of inspiration for ready-made solutions
- Managing the creation and publication cycle
- Maintaining the knowledge base
- Search engines and retrieval
- Leveraging the knowledge base for self-service and online support
- Staffing and organizing for knowledge management
- Rewards and incentives
- Changing the culture of the support organization to move from case resolution to knowledge management
- The workshop can be customized in length from two hours to two full days, to suit the needs of knowledge contributors, executives, and knowledge coaches.
- This is a good vehicle to decide whether to adopt Knowledge-Centered Service (KCS) and explore its advantages.
- We customize each delivery to suit your exact needs. For more information or to schedule a session, please contact us.