From defining retention processes to managing CSM compensation, this workshop does it all.
The Art of Managing Customer Success is designed for managers of customer success teams and assumes a strategic, consultative approach to account management. It’s suitable for soon-to-be promoted managers, new managers, and experienced managers.
- The five big jobs of customer success
- Defining customer segments
- Creating customer journeys
- Onboarding approaches: high-touch and low touch
- Retention techniques
- Delivering successful QBRs
- Working with the sales team
- Advocating for customers
- Launching a new customer success program
- Tools for Customer Success
- Defining customer scorecards
- Staffing models for customer success
- Hiring profiles for CSMs and others
- Performance metrics
- Career development
- The workshop can be delivered as a learning experience or as a forum to brainstorm changes and come to a group consensus.
- We customize each delivery to suit your exact needs.