The Art of Managing Customer Success
From defining retention processes to managing CSM compensation, this workshop does it all.
The Art of Managing Customer Success is designed for managers of customer success teams and assumes a strategic, consultative approach to account management. It’s suitable for soon-to-be promoted managers, new managers, and experienced managers.
- The five big jobs of customer success
- Defining customer segments
- Creating customer journeys
- Onboarding approaches: high-touch and low touch
- Retention techniques
- Delivering successful QBRs
- Working with the sales team
- Advocating for customers
- Launching a new customer success program
- Tools for Customer Success
- Defining customer scorecards
- Staffing models for customer success
- Hiring profiles for CSMs and others
- Performance metrics
- Career development
- The workshop can be delivered as a learning experience or as a forum to brainstorm changes and come to a group consensus.
- We customize each delivery to suit your exact needs.