The Art of Complex Support » comes with multiple hands-on opportunities to practice customer interactions as well as individualized post-training action plans — but we’ve found that revisiting topics on a regular basis throughout the year, while adding more advanced practices and topics along the way, can help cement behaviors and keep the importance of smart customer service fresh in everyone’s mind.
This workshop, The Art of Complex Support Refreshers, is a customizable set of short monthly sessions delivered by the instructor who facilitated the workshop and knows your team well. You choose the topics most relevant to your organization.
- Winning from the first contact
- Resetting expectations
- Driving the case resolution process
- Minimizing customer effort
- Smooth case handoffs
- Closing cases — the difficult ones
- Developing empathy
- Working with difficult customers
- Prioritizing your workload
- Collaborating with customers and internal players
- Handling escalations
- Backlog management
- We customize each delivery to suit your exact needs. For more information or to schedule a session, please contact us.
- The next workshop in the series is The Art of Managing Promises », an in-depth look at managing commitments with customers and internal parties.