Consumed by firefighting? Want to lift your support organization to the next level? This guide will help you select strategic initiatives.
Bring your support organization to the next level of effectiveness and success. Get out of perpetual firefighting mode, and gain the space and perspective to think strategically about the future. This guide is designed to help you see the big picture when selecting support initiatives.
- Seven golden rules of thinking strategically
- How to marry support knowledge and business knowledge to create a coherent support strategy
- How to sell support strategy inside and outside the support team
- The Five Layers of Support ArchitectureSM methodology for building successful support
- A complete, structured checklist for organizing strategic discussions
- Act strategically by following a simple discipline for yourself and your management team.
- Link strategy and execution so that good ideas actually get implemented.
- Use our proprietary Five Layers of Support ArchitectureSM to create a coherent set of goals for your organization.
- Tie the support strategy to the overall company strategy for better recognition (and funding).
- Use a comprehensive planning checklist to organize your strategic thinking.
Buy it now for $40
We’ll email it to you after you buy