Smarter Support Budgeting (eBook)
You don’t have to reinvent the wheel every year, or resort to fiddling with last year’s numbers to avoid too much work, or automatically hire more staff for each new initiative.
Does budget time strike fear in your heart because you have to reinvent the wheel every year? Do you resort to fiddling with last year’s numbers to avoid too much work or too much thinking? This companion guide to Smarter Support Strategy » is the thinking manager’s answer to budget anxiety.
- A step-by step method for creating a support budget, including how to estimate utilization rates, forecast case volume, create a staffing model, and estimate costs.
- Revenue forecasting option for P&L budgeting.
- Recommendations on how to gather and validate the basic metrics required to create the budget.
- Four templates for creating a custom budget — with the full Excel files that go with them.
- Use our fully-tested templates. Do you use a tiered support model? A Touch-and-Hold model? A mixed model? We provide four templates to make budgeting a matter of thinking, not struggling with a spreadsheet.
- Test scenarios painlessly. Whether it’s modeling the effect of your new knowledge management initiative or testing what it will take to handle a 50% increase in sales, it only takes a few minutes with the proper budget model
- Easily justify staffing increases. Many financial discussions go badly because they do not rely on proper staffing models. Once you customize our templates headcount discussions become much easier
- Forecast revenue and margin. The templates include revenue, expense, and margin forecasts.
Buy it now for $40
We’ll email it to you after you buy