From strategy definition, to customer segmenting, to implementation, this guide will help you start a Customer Success program and organization.
You’re launching a new SaaS company, or perhaps launching a new SaaS product from an existing on-premise product line. You need to create a strategy, processes, and team to ensure customer adoption, fight churn, and maximize revenue expansion and referrals.
This guide walks you through the steps required to make the strategic decisions and take the practical implementation steps towards a highly effective Customer Success function.
- A sample customer lifecycle.
- Strategies for segmenting customers.
- Recommendations for typical setups: low-touch and high-touch.
- Implementation approaches that minimize upfront investments.
- Design a Customer Lifecycle to integrate all customer-oriented activities into a coherent customer experience that spans internal silos.
- Segment customers so you can deliver the most efficient adoption and retention services to all levels of customers.
- Define a strategy for Customer Success that fits your customers’ and your internal needs, selecting appropriate high-touch and low-touch activities.
- Create a Customer Success organization appropriate for your requirements. Don’t just hire a few heads: design the entire organization correctly from the start.
- Select metrics for Customer Success, including customer health scores and objectives for the team.
Buy it now for $40
We’ll email it to you after you buy