Is your website delivering an ideal customer experience? Do your customers choose self-service first?
Web support is an essential component of high-quality support, as customers appreciate being able to resolve issues independently and intelligent self-service allows more rational investments in assisted support. We can help design a brand-new website, refresh an existing site to match a new look-and-feel, or help incorporate a new functionality of product line.
- We start with a thorough assessment of your current site and a gap analysis of the requirements for the new site. We interview stakeholders, conduct a competitive analysis, and inventory integration and technical requirements. We create prioritized recommendations for functionality, navigation, tools, metrics, and strategies to address special needs such as mobile or international users.
- We create a site architecture map, a structural diagram that organizes content and tasks in a visual manner.
- We create wireframe drawings for individual pages of the site, showing the hierarchy and allocation of real estate for page elements including navigation, copy, and images.
- We conduct usability tests with customers to ensure that we are meeting the goals set forth earlier.
- We create a visual design that shows the actual pages as they will appear to the users, ready to be converted into code for display.
- We implement the site, in your environment.
- We create both mobile (responsive) and desktop designs.
- We can provide an assessment of the site (only) to help you secure funding for a site upgrade.
- You can choose to implement the site if you have the appropriate development resources.