Thinking about implementing a support community? Have a support community that’s not as popular as you would like? Want to link communities and knowledge management?
Support communities are hot! Well-implemented, they bring about satisfied customers, lower-cost peer support, and a treasure trove of useful knowledge documents ready to be shared. But like many other aspects of support, a poor implementation can create more problems than it solves.
- Assess the current state of the community, if it already exists.
- Identify customer and internal requirements.
- Define strategic goals for the community and whether to integrate ideation, blogging, etc.
- Integrate the community into the larger online support context
- Define community processes to moderate the community, create and manage content, and manage the MVP program.
- Define a staffing model for the community.
- Launch a new community for maximum adoption.
- Select community tools.
- Define community metrics (it’s not about views!)
- Create or validate ROI analyses for the community and create justification for community funding.
- We can help you revive an existing, struggling community or create a new one.
- We can guide you through the entire implementation process or just the steps you need help with, a la carte.