The Art of CRM is a custom workshop that provides a fast, effective way to train support staff on using new tools. Each workshop is tailored to your requirements, both tools and processes, and typically lasts a few hours.
By leveraging a common architecture and training templates we can keep the development process down to a few weeks and still deliver an effective program. Each workshop has the following characteristics to maximize learning and minimize cost.
- Task-based: each interaction with the tool is presented in terms of a task to be completed (e.g., create a new case) and not in terms of what the tool can do
- Hands-on: lectures are abbreviated to short demos and attendees are asked to interact with the tool throughout the workshop
- Targeted: the workshop focuses on the most often-common tasks to ensure that they are fully mastered. We do not waste time rarely-used features or processes.
- Includes job aids: attendees can use the training materials to review what they learned during the workshop
- Suitable for self-learning: the materials can be used in a self-paced manner by team members who cannot attend a training session and need to learn on their own
- Suitable for remote delivery: the workshop can be delivered via web conferencing to reach remote users easily and effectively
- Train-the-Trainer ready: we can train your staff to deliver the training, making future new-hire training a breeze
For more information or to get started, please contact us.