The Art of Troubleshooting workshop focuses on problem-solving techniques in complex support environments. It uses small-group techniques, multiple role plays, and individualized post-training action plans to ensure that the training is not only fun and informative, but leads to long-term behavior changes.
- The Basic Action Workflow (an intuitive and powerful tool to understand customer interactions)
- Questioning techniques
- Separating needs and wants
- Creating a problem statement
- Making a successful commitment to the customer
- Creating an action plan
- Problem solving techniques
- Using internal resources wisely
- Getting the customer to cooperate
- Time management
We customize each delivery to suit your exact needs.
For more information or to schedule a session, please contact us.