I wanted to write you on my initial reaction to your book. It’s excellent! You have covered the practical topics of KM deployment and management in a very accessible manner. I went through an RFP process and learned a lot through solo research and dealing with many salespeople. Your book would have saved me many months of work.
Director of Customer Relations at Palm
Thanks, Dave! Collective Wisdom is a comprehensive, pragmatic guide to the proven knowledge management (KM) techniques that will help you to drive down the cost of service delivery while improving customer satisfaction. It provides real-world case studies to illustrate emerging best practices in the hot areas of self-service, just-in-time knowledge transfer, and knowledge base quality.
Collective Wisdom is for:
- Support managers and executives who need practical guidance on planning, deploying, and evaluating knowledge management initiatives in their operations.
- Support professionals who are involved in implementing or running knowledge management initiatives.
- Executives who want to better understand how knowledge management can generate healthy savings for Support and how they can lead their companies in that direction.
- Creating and publishing knowledge
- Maintaining the knowledge base
- Using the knowledge base for self-service
- Staffing for knowledge management
- Implementing a knowledge management initiative
- Technology and tools for knowledge management
- Metrics and measurement
- The future of knowledge management