Outsourcing can deliver good customer satisfaction with potentially very significant cost savings compared to doing the work in-house. Is your support center a good candidate for outsourcing? And, if so, how do you ensure both quality and cost savings?
Smarter Support Outsourcing has answers for you.
- Set reasonable expectations for outsourcing: outsourcing doesn’t always result in spectacular savings, and it requires a lot of management attention. Don’t dream too much
- Expedite outsourcer selection with comprehensive checklists and a game plan for selection and implementation.
- Ensure high quality and low cost by negotiating a contract with the right incentives and metrics.
- Get started quickly by streamlining the startup process.
- Manage the outsourcing relationship for long-term success.
In 27 information-packed pages, the Smarter Support Outsourcing e-book covers:
- 7 truths about outsourcing: stop dreaming and start planning
- When outsourcing is not the right answer
- Defining a selection checklist
- The outsourcer selection process: timeframe, actors, steps
- Negotiating good outsourcing contracts
- What to do to lead to a successful startup
- Managing an outsourcing relationship
$40. The e-book will be emailed to you following your payment.