Are you recruiting for a support engineer, support rep, or customer service rep and have little time to adequately prepare great interview questions? Or you may be looking for a support job and want to anticipate some of the questions you will be asked.
Smarter Support Hiring is the answer.
- It’s flexible : you can use it as a learning tool or as a quick reference guide, depending on your needs and time
- It includes hundreds of questions (over 585!) specifically tailored for support engineers
- It helps you detect fakers, even if you don’t have much hiring experience
- You can use it to check references
- It shows you how to focus on suitable candidates by using simple screening techniques
- It helps you leverage helpers (recruiters, other interviewers) without wasting their time
- And, if you are looking for a job, it will help you prepare crisp, authoritative answers that get the job
In 40 information-packed pages, Smarter Support Hiring includes:
- A succinct, practical, step-by step method for recruiting and selecting candidates. This is where you learn how not to waste time on worthless candidates, how to detect fakers, and how to get meaningful information from references.
- A hiring profile template organized by category. You can use the template to create your customized profile within minutes. The profile is your magic tool to leverage your helpers (recruiters, company employees, etc.).
- Over 585 pre-tested, pointed, pertinent interview questions that cover all areas of support (no, you don’t have to use them all!) The questions are organized by the same categories as the hiring template so it’s easy to pick and choose the ones that will work for you. For each question, you get specific probing suggestions to get the best possible level of detail.
If you are hiring managers, you’ll want to use Smarter Support Hiring II – Hiring Support Managers instead. And the new Smarter Customer Success Hiring is your guide to hiring CSMs and TAMs.
$40. The e-book will be emailed to you following your payment.