Are customer escalations eating up your day — and making you and your staff miserable? Do you feel that all your time is spent fighting fires and you never have a moment to do some strategic thinking? Do you often find yourself struggling to deliver against overly generous promises that other executives made on Support’s behalf?
Smarter Support Escalations has answers for you, and especially if you serve large, demanding customers. Here are benefits you can expect from reading it:
- Minimize escalations by implementing robust base processes and recognizing problems early, before they turn into escalations.
- Spend precious staff’s time on the most important issues by implementing a qualification process for formal escalations.
- Maintain clear lines of communication throughout crises . Good communications within the organization and with the customer goes a long way towards defusing emotions and speeding up the resolution process. Learn how the magic square will help you.
- Get to a swift resolution by building and maintaining action plans. . Action plans are the escalation manager’s secret weapon. We’ll show you what makes an effective one.
- Use the information to educate other stakeholders such as other executives and salespeople, who often get caught into escalations and don’t always know what to do with them.
- Use each escalation to improve the process by holding effective post-mortem reviews. Learn how and when to share the results with customers.
- Create an escalation team, but only if you need one. Staff it judiciously to avoid waste and conflicts.
In 20 information-packed pages, the Smarter Support Escalations e-book includes:
- Practical techniques for minimizing escalations and screening out other issues.
- Setting clear lines of communication with customers and internal players.
- A complete process for managing escalations from beginning to a successful conclusion including creating action plans, managing to the plan, and concluding escalations.
- Metrics for escalation tracking.
- Creating a dedicated escalation team.
- Conducting post-mortem reviews to identify opportunities for improvements.
$40. The e-book will be emailed to you following your payment.