Are you recruiting for a Customer Success Manager (CSM), Technical Account Manager (TAM), or Support Account Manager (SAM) and have little time to adequately prepare great interview questions? Or you may be looking for a CSM job and want to anticipate some of the questions you will be asked.
Smarter Customer Success Hiring is the answer.
- It’s flexible : you can use it as a learning tool or as a quick reference guide, depending on your needs and time
- It includes hundreds of questions (over 300!) specifically tailored for CSMs
- It helps you detect fakers, even if you don’t have much experience hiring CSMs
- You can use it to check references
- It shows you how to focus on suitable candidates by using simple screening techniques
- It helps you leverage helpers (recruiters or peers) without wasting their time
- And, if you are looking for a job, it will help you prepare crisp, authoritative answers that get the job
In 35 information-packed pages, Smarter Customer Success Hiring includes:
- A succinct, practical, step-by step method for recruiting and selecting candidates. This is where you learn how not to waste time on worthless candidates, how to detect fakers, and how to get meaningful information from references.
- A hiring profile template organized by category. You can use the template to create your customized profile within minutes. The profile is your magic tool to leverage your helpers (recruiters, company employees, etc.).
- Over 300 field-tested, pointed, pertinent interview questions that cover all areas of customer success (no, you don’t have to use them all!) The questions are organized by the same categories as the hiring template so it’s easy to pick and choose the ones that will work for you. For each question, you get specific probing suggestions to get the best possible level of detail.
If you are hiring support engineers, use Smarter Support Hiring instead. And if you are hiring support managers, use Smarter Support Hiring II – Hiring Support Managers instead.
$40. The e-book will be emailed to you following your payment.