The Art of Selecting a CRM workshop is designed for support teams that are considering new or updates to support tools. The workshop focuses on practical techniques for successful tool implementations.
- Overview of support tools: phone systems, CRM systems, case-tracking systems, defect-tracking systems, customer portals, knowledge-base systems, workforce management systems, electronic software delivery, and online diagnostics systems
- Auditing support tools: when is it a tool problem and when is it a process problem?
- Tool projects overview
- Creating a successful implementation team
- Creating a requirements list
- Selecting a vendor
- Negotiating for the best deal
- Managing the implementation process
- Selecting metrics
- Salvaging failed tool projects
We customize each delivery to suit your exact needs so the workshop can be one or two days long. For more information or to schedule a session, please contact us.