Quality monitoring, the up-to-date term for call monitoring, uses observations of support staffers interacting with customers to provide meaningful coaching and performance evaluation. How do you go about launching a monitoring program that’s fair, effective, and doesn’t alienate your staff while consuming hours of your managers’ time?
Best Practices for Quality Monitoring has answers for you.
- Increase customers’ satisfaction by monitoring items that matter to them.
- Minimize the time requirements of monitoring without hurting reliability and effectiveness.
- Get wide staff acceptancor a program that’s not always popular.
- Select a monitoring tool without overbuying.
- Leverage the quality-monitoring program to improve the efficiency of the organization, get other organizations to understand support issues, even hire better staffers.
- And get a solid monitoring checklist all ready for customizing.
In eighteen information-packed pages, the Best Practices for Quality Monitoring e-book covers:
- 5 criteria of good quality-monitoring programs
- 6 steps to implementing a new quality-monitoring program
- What methods are best for monitoring quality in your environment
- Training the quality monitors to ensure the ratings are meaningful and fair
- Selection requirements for quality-monitoring tools
- Metrics for quality-monitoring programs
- Leveraging the quality-monitoring program to improve processes and efficiency within and outside the support center