Great tech support starts with great technical skills. But to be truly effective as a support engineer or support analyst requires some finesse in handling customers. The Art of Complex Support workshop provides practical, hands-on techniques to work effectively with customers and includes many opportunities to practice difficult situations in a safe, supporting environment. And it’s also a great venue for sharing and learning from “war stories”.
The two-day workshop uses small-group techniques, multiple role plays, and individualized post-training action plans to ensure that the training is not only fun and informative, but leads to long-term behavior changes.
- The Support profession
- Building empathy to create a bond with the customer
- Building trust to encourage a truly collaborative relationship
- Setting boundaries when needed
- Flexing to the customer’s unique work style
- Centering yourself with proper time management, stress management, and teamwork
We customize each delivery to suit your exact needs. For more information or to schedule a session, please contact us.
Looking for a workshop for customer service reps? We have a one-day version of this workshop specifically designed for non-technical teams that interact with technically-savvy customers, The Art of Customer Service.