Whether you’re new to support and need a thorough introduction to the art of delivering great support, or you’ve been at it for a while and need some fresh ideas and inspiration, you will find old classics and new twists in Don’t Play Go Get a Rock to help you bring your support skills to the next level – wherever you’re starting from.
Don’t Play Go Get a Rock has answers for you.
- Control the mechanics of case resolution so you can drive all the way, speeding up resolution.
- Take care of customers’ emotions without being engulfed in them.
- Know when and how to flex to customers to put them on your side from the start.
- Figure out when to be bold and when to be meek to keep customers on your side throughout case resolution.
- Go beyond the basics so you can truly enjoy the support world and be recognized as a master.
In twenty information-packed pages, the Don’t Play Go Get a Rock e-book covers:
- 22 strategies for delivering great support
- The simple and effective technique to start each call on the right foot
- How support loops work and why failing to close them causes escalation
- A detailed road map for figuring out how customers like to work and how you can flex to their style to expedite resolution
- How and when to say no to customers’ requests
- The complete rules of the “Go Get a Rock” game – and why you should not play it.