Are you being asked to do more with less? Are you concerned that you may be overspending in some areas without even knowing it? Are you convinced that any cuts will translate into less service to the customer? Are your profit margins anemic although you’ve done all you can to maximize your revenue? Do you think the only way to cut support costs is to cut staff?
20+ Ways to Cut Support Costs has answers for you.
- Uncover waste and opportunities to save costs completely painlessly.
- Decrease support costs by 10%, 20%, or even more by using the techniques shown in the booklet. The techniques can be applied to meet any cost cutting target and will show you the tradeoffs involved.
- Preserve customer satisfaction. There are many ways to cut costs without impacting customers. We’ll even suggest cost-cutting strategies that can improve customer satisfaction.
- Address both long-term and short-term needs. It’s always easy to delay expenses for a quarter, but what do you do afterwards? We’ll show you how to make lasting changes.
- Use the information to educate other stakeholders such as your CFO and other company executives on how practices in other groups impact support costs.
- Get results quickly. By investing one hour to read the booklet, you will have a solid overview of how to go about your cost-cutting effort. A great return on your time investment!
If you’re trying to maximize support profits from the other perspective, growing revenues, you’ll want to read Selling Value instead.
In fifteen information-packed pages, the 20+ Ways to Cut Support Costs e-book includes:
- A strategic overview of support expenses so you can start with the forest, not the trees.
- Proven strategies to cut support costs while maintaining customer satisfaction by rethinking the way you do business and focusing the team on serving customers. (Not one of them involves freezing all expenses or cutting across the board!)
- For each cost-cutting strategy, a discussion of its impact on customer satisfaction and employee satisfaction, and a gauge of its short-term and long-term impact, as well as recommendations for when and how to use it.
- Rebuttals to common cost-cutting strategies that can easily go awry especially in a support environment.